- Fully revised and updated, with expanded sections covering advances and new evidence in neonatology
- Delivers rapidly accessible and practical advice to the clinician in a user-friendly and convenient format which can be applied at the cot-side
- Includes content aligned to the curriculum and competencies for undergraduate and postgraduate Paediatric training in the U.K.
- Provides information on neonatal emergencies, good communication practice, common problems encountered on the ward, and procedures
- Written using all available evidence, and covers guidance from the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health and other relevant bodies
- Features diagrams, tables, and photos to support the text
New to this Edition:
- Comprehensive update including a brand new Endocrinology chapter
- All sections reviewed and revised to include recent advances
- Includes an expanded section on therapeutic hypothermia
- Updated guidelines, including NICE, ensures that text is up-to-date and in-line with current best practice in neonatology
Još nema recenzija.