- All the loading conditions and load combinations according to Eurocode 0 and 1.
- Seismic design according to Eurocode 8.
- Design of the steel structure, according to Eurocode 3-1-1.
- Steel joints according to Eurocode 3-1-8.
- Lateral bracing system according to Eurocode 3-1.
- Concrete foundation according to Eurocode 2-1 and Eurocode 7-1.
- Detailed drawings of the structure and the connections.
Elastic linear analysis, with allowance for second order effects. (Eurocode 3-1-1)
Gravity loads, imposed loads, snow loads, wind loads (Eurocode 1-1, 1-3, 1-4).
Seismic loads (Eurocode 8-1).
All the load combinations (Eurocode 0)
Analysis for seismic loads using lateral force method and modal superposition spectrum analysis. (Eurocode 8-1)
Verification of the members (rafters, columns, haunch) in ultimate limit state (ULS) cross-section resistance and
member flexural and lateral stability (Eurocode 3-1-1, 3-1-3, 3-1-5)
Deflection checks in SLS, (Eurocode 3-1).
Detailed design of bolted eave, apex and base connections. (Eurocode 3-1-8)
Design of base anchoring (Eurocode 3-1-1, CEN/TS 1992-4-1)
Design of purlins (Eurocode 3-1).
Design of vertical and horizontal lateral bracing system (Eurocode 3-1).
Design of concrete foundation. (Eurocode 2-1, Eurocode 7-1)
Detailed drawings of the structure and the connections.