- A practical, concise handbook on the day-to-day care of renal patients
- Provides comprehensive, practical, advice on all aspects of management
- Includes all the latest key international guidelines.
- Extended sections on acute kidney injury (AKI), chronic kidney disease (CKD), transplantation and essential urology
- Covers primary and secondary forms of hypertension
- Thoroughly expanded and updated to reflect recent important changes in renal medicine
- New chapters on AKI, dialysis, and transplantation ensure full coverage of the most recent guidance and clinical practice
- Expertly summarizes and interprets the great number of new guidelines for the specialty