This popular reference is the definitive guide on exam techniques for neurology residents, fellows, and practitioners, integrating details of neuroanatomy and diagnosis in an easy-to-read, easy-to-follow format. A new clinical focus, new videos online, and new illustrations make DeJong’s The Neurologic Examination, 8th Edition, even more useful for mastery of this complex area. Anatomical and exam illustrations ensure proper technique, and illustrative case studies and tables summarize differentials and clinical findings.
- Incorporates an intuitive, clinical focus, helping you quickly gain practical knowledge you can use immediately in practice.
- Provides access to nearly 30 new videos online that clearly depict movement and ocular motility disorders.
- Uses a full-color design and includes numerous new illustrations that emphasize key information necessary for an optimally effective exam.
- Highlights essential terminology and proper technique in easy-to-locate boxes.
- Offers evidence-based medical insights in assessing the value of specific tests.