The definitive text on the full spectrum of neurology―updated and better than ever!
Long considered the field’s gold-standard text, Adams and Victor’s Principles of Neurology provides the very latest treatment and management strategies needed to confidently handle both common and rare neurologic conditions. Presented in full color, this classic resource meets the needs of the aspiring clinician or the seasoned professional, and has been hailed as the most detailed, thorough, and authoritative text on the subject.
Some of the features that have made this resource so renowned:
- The most cohesive and consistent approach to clinical management―acclaimed as the most readable book in the literature
- A scholarly approach that gives readers a comprehensive overview of every neurologic illness
- Unmatched coverage of signs and symptoms
- A focus on the full range of therapeutic options available to treat neurologic diseases, including drug therapy and rehabilitation methods
- Coverage of the most exciting discoveries and hypotheses of modern neuroscience that bear on and explain neurologic disease
- Puts the latest scientific discovery into a larger clinical context
- An evenness of style and a uniform approach to subject matter across subspecialties that allows a quick and easy review of each topic and condition
- More than 900 full-color, high-quality images and illustrations