Housing layouts should be as varied as the lifestyles of their residents. Architects and planners are called on to develop flexible solutions. The growing demand for living space in conurbations makes this an increasingly challenging and complex task. High-density Housing documents the entire bandwidth of this task with international projects as examples. The uniform graphic representation of floor plans and large-scale detailed drawings makes the high architectural and design quality of residential areas legible and easy to compare.
- From the single lifestyle to integral living – concepts for changing needs
- Row, block, low- or highrise – 24 international examples of attractive living
- Wood, steel, masonry, concrete or mixed forms of construction? All buildings are classified according to construction system
- Detailed planning assistance with key data and floor plan documentation
- Planning with low-cost construction systems