Classical building construction is presented in a clear overview
Is expanded to contain current digital architecture tools
Provides a glossary after each chapter containing explanations of terminology and related information
The Modern Construction Handbook has become a building construction classic. Its systematic approach with chapters on materials, walls, roofs, construction and environment offers clear and efficient orientation.
The second edition underwent a considerable expansion and has been thoroughly updated:
Digital fabrication techniques are included and presented in an instructional book for the first time, in addition to traditional production processes
– Constructive building principles are shown with new, color 3D drawings and illustrated with photos of built examples of the work of renown architects
– More and densely packed information provided by 3D drawings of the individual components and structures
– Glossary following every chapter containing explanations of terminology and related information
– Environmental aspects and properties of the different materials
– New design and rendering methods such as parametrical design, CAD/CAM and 3D Modeler are explained, shown and integrated in the respective chapters
Još nema recenzija.