Discover nuances of colour on plastic materials with RAL P1
100 most often requested colours from the RAL CLASSIC collection are available as RAL P1 Plastic colour samples made of polypropylene. Thanks to its various surface textures – glossy, matt, rough and opaque – subtle differences in nuance are revealed by viewing each colour plate in the light.
The RAL P1 Plastic colour samples are multifunctional and offer many benefits in practice. Three different surface textures and three different material thicknesses give users a realistic impression of how the colours will look when used with different material applications.
- Binding colour sample for plastics in RAL CLASSIC colours
- Plastics colour sample format: 10,5 × 14,8 × 0,3 cm
- Material: polypropylene
- Three sample thicknesses: 0,3 cm, 0,2 cm and 0,1 cm
- Three different surfaces: high gloss polished, VDI 24, VDI 42
- Includes reflectance curve, absolute values and the divergence from the RAL original sample
- Protective sleeve for every colour sample