- Now in paperback, a sixth edition of the hugely successful, ultimate reference text on international public health and epidemiology
- Condensed into one volume, covering three distincts area of public health: the scope of public health, the methods of public health, and the practice of public health.
- Edited by a global team, including contributions from eminent policy makers, public health practitioners and academics from both the developed and developing world
- Essential reading for all those training or practising in public health and epidemiology
New to this Edition:
- New topics discussed include climate change, genetic testing and epidemiology; new methods for measuring the burden of disease; life course approaches to epidemiology, behavioural economics; and physical activity, health and wellbeing